Want to work on one of the best health and fitness apps?
If you are a strong, creative and collaborative developer who enjoys working actively with talented mobile application developers and is passionate about the mobile and software industries, this is the role for you.
- Help architect, implement and guide other developers in making the best iOS apps on the market
- 2+ years of experience in iOS software development with Objective C. (Swift is a plus)
- 6+ years worth of full time experience in computer science. (Anything counts)
- Ability to build polished UI including animations when needed.
- Troubleshooting, debugging and performance optimization experience with xcode tools.
- Good undestranding and interest in technology in general
- Able to get thing done. (Not just start but finish)
- Know modern software developement and project management tools.(git,trello...)
- Flexibility to iterate frequently with a passion and drive for building world-class solutions and applications.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
How to Apply:
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, include references (apps, web, rockets…) and cross your fingers.