Software Engineer - Backend
You will work on the back-ends that support our mobile and web based applications.
If you are a strong, creative, and collaborative developer who enjoys working actively with talented mobile application developers and is passionate about the mobile and software industries, this is the role for you.
- Work closely with colleagues in a start-up software development environment
- Help contribute to an upbeat and successful software product portfolio for consumers.
- Experience designing cutting-edge consumer services and products through several full product development cycles.
- 5+ years experience in backend software development with HTTP services, Java, and Python in a live production environment.
- Excellent communication, and organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
- Experience with production oriented RDBMS’s, including a focus on data modelling and transaction oriented systems.
- Experience with building low latency, and high performance code paths for high profile mobile applications.
- Experience with REST Principles, authentication mechanisms and sockets and developing highly persistent applications and services.
- Troubleshooting applications developed with C++, Objective C, HTML 5, and CSS is a must.
- Experience working in a rapid application development environment using appropriate tools and techniques. Experience with agile development is a plus.
- Flexibility to iterate frequently with a passion and a drive for building world-class solutions and applications.
- Ability to brainstorm well with architects, developers, product managers and executives.
- Ability to give and take constructive feedback.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
How to Apply:
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, include references (apps, web, rockets…) and cross your fingers.